Follow by Email

Friday, June 1, 2012

Kate's dark secret

It's true, Kate doesn't like the rain. And she would rather do her business, ahem, inside on a rainy day. Actually, true be told, she's only 50% housetrained and I'm 100% ready to try just about anything to improve those stats. Last night, at the suggestion of Samantha, I am giving her a small handful of kibble everytime she goes outside successfully. That worked well last night, but, when she refused to step on the sidewalk and I was in a hurry to get ready for work, she left me a package on the kitchen floor.

I suppose I'll have to crate her in the kitchen for awhile,  but, gosh, that seems pretty much of a bummer. Since she is now 15 months (how is that for parentspeak) she should be well over this by now. Any suggestions would be welcome.