Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Kate is improving

Paulette and I stopped in to see Kate during visiting hours yesterday afternoon. As you can see in the photo, she was a little groggy. She was curious to look out the windows, however, and chew on the IV ports in her leg. I think she'll be able to come home later this afternoon. No lab reports are back yet to indicate why the pancreatitus got started this time.
We gave a nod to St. Francis as we left the hospital. I'll post photos of a perkier Kate soon.

2 comments:

  1. Yup, you can tell that she's groggy, with those ears drooping down instead of upright and perky.
    Hope she's better soon.

    Give her a pat from me and give Paulette a hug, will ya?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The ears are the signal, for sure! Pat and hug will be delivered. Tonight is Library knit night and I sure wish you could pop over to join us.

      Delete